| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Schleswig in July is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of fluid is released during on average 12 days.
- In July the skies in Schleswig are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:40 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:56 long and the longest day is 17:10 long with an average length of 16:39.
- There are approximately 8:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Schleswig July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Schleswig, Germany
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Schleswig:
- Randers, Denmark - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) N
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) NE
- Odense, Denmark - 111.1 kms (69 miles) NNE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) NE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) ENE
- Marstal, Denmark - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) ENE
- Rostock, Germany - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) ESE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SSE
- Hamburg, Germany - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) SSE
- Hannover, Germany - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) S