| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Schleswig in March is very cool at 2.8 °C (37.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with some sleet, snow or rain. Only 61mm (2.4in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 9 days.
- In March the skies in Schleswig are a little dull with on balance a mere 4:07 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 7:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Schleswig March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Schleswig, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Schleswig:
- Randers, Denmark - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) N
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) NE
- Odense, Denmark - 111.1 kms (69 miles) NNE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) NE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) ENE
- Marstal, Denmark - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) ENE
- Rostock, Germany - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) ESE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SSE
- Hamburg, Germany - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) SSE
- Hannover, Germany - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) S