| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Schleswig in November is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Circa 105mm (4.1in) of liquid is dumped during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Schleswig is dismal having on balance just 1:29 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:40 long and the longest day is 9:15 long with an average length of 8:24.
- There are approximately 6:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Schleswig November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Schleswig, Germany
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Schleswig:
- Randers, Denmark - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) N
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) NE
- Odense, Denmark - 111.1 kms (69 miles) NNE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) NE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) ENE
- Marstal, Denmark - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) ENE
- Rostock, Germany - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) ESE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SSE
- Hamburg, Germany - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) SSE
- Hannover, Germany - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) S