| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Schleswig in September is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 86mm (3.4in) of H2O is discharged across on average 12 days.
- In September the skies in Schleswig are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:38 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 12:40.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Schleswig September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Schleswig, Germany
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Schleswig:
- Randers, Denmark - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) N
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) NE
- Odense, Denmark - 111.1 kms (69 miles) NNE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) NE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) ENE
- Marstal, Denmark - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) ENE
- Rostock, Germany - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) ESE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SSE
- Hamburg, Germany - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) SSE
- Hannover, Germany - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) S